Personal data: what we collect and why we collect it
We may ask you to provide your personal information when you:
· Sign up to receive email newsletters from us.
· Make a purchase from the Hermine Annual shop.
The Hermine Annual newsletter is sent electronically using a third-party newsletter service provider that is GDPR-compliant. This means that Hermine Annual staff are ready and able to respond to requests you make regarding your personal data. Hermine Annual will never share this data (i.e. your email address) with anyone.
Double opt-in is required to sign up for the Hermine Annual newsletter, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
The Hermine Annual shop is hosted by Big Cartel.
When you place an order via this third-party site, they will request certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. This site provides this information to Hermine Annual so that we may fulfill your order. Payment processing data remains with the associated third parties and is not provided to Hermine.
Note that we use Google Analytics to measure and analyze traffic to this site. Please refer to Google Policies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (for example where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Our website address is hermineannual.com. You may contact us at any time via email: news : at : hermineannual.com.